Save 20% with Bansko Blog ski and snowboard hire, ski school, lift passes and transfer service for 2016/17. Wait a good few seconds for this page to download, then click on colourful writing “widget” above for the pricing and booking tool. All ski hire and lessons with skimania. Two shops, 50 metres from gondola entrance.
Bansko ski and snowboard hire, ski school, lift passes and transfers for 2016/17 are booking here.
Save £££’s and €€€’s 2016/17 ski packages at the very best equipment and service at value for money prices.
Mostly new skis and snowboards and boots for the new season.
- Book lift passes 3+ days before arrival.
- Book private lessons early to avoid disappointment.
- Book online your ski package here by clicking here or on the colourful widget on this page.
- Booking with Bansko Blog for your lift passes, hire, ski school and lessons saves you money and avoids first day hassle.
- Shop located 50 metres from main gondola lift.
- Free ski and boot storage
- Pay in £UK or €EUR
- Free piste map lens cloth to everyone in your group
Example prices — see below
- go to online pricing and booking tool for lift pass prices
- ski, boot, pole hire: £check out booking form
- prices may vary due to exchange rate changes
- Lift passes 6 day, 9 day and 13 day adult and child lift passes on the online booking form
- Child aged 6 and under lift pass = 1 leva / day when booked with adult pass see online booking form
- Ski Hire 1 day £10 | 2 days £20 | 3 days: £28 | 4 days: £37 | 5 days £46 | 6 days £50
- Group Lessons half day: £16 | 2 days: £27 | 3 days £40 | 4 days £50 | 5 days £61 | 6 days £71
- FREE Wi-FI Private transfers – Sofia-Bansko-Sofia. private transfer prices are for return journey; 170 km each way.
- Car (1-2 persons)……………………..£119 (€140 approx)
- Estate Car (2-4 persons)…………..£127 (€150 approx)
- MPV (4-6 persons)………………….£144 (€170 approx)
- Minibus (4-8 persons)……………..£162 (€190 approx)
- Minibus (9 to 10 persons)…………£272 (€320 approx)
- Minibus (9 to 15 persons)…………£306 (€360 approx) on request
- €13.95 (4+ people) per person per direction. No extras. Free Wi-Fi
- €17.95 (3 people) per person per direction. No extras. Free Wi-Fi
- €19.95 (1-2 people) per person per direction. No extras. Free Wi-Fi
|Ski Hire & Ski Lesson 2016/17 online booking. Go to online booking form
FOR LOWEST PRICES BOOK ONLINE
|PREPAY by credit/debit card, processed via PayPal|
|Ski helmets: Adults £2.00 per day (Child helmets are free). Free ski | snowboard and boot storage (including your own boots).||Group||lessons||start at||11:00||and||14:00|
|BIGGEST % Discount on Ski / Snowboard Lessons: Groups with BanskoBlog.com||1 day||2 days||3 days||4 days||5 days||6 days|
|2 Hours BOOK ONLINE||£16||£26||£38||£48||£58||£68|
|4 Hours BOOK ONLINE||£26||£42||£58||£72||£89||£102|
|BIGGEST savings on Ski School: Private Lessons with BanskoBlog.com price per person||1 day||2 days||3 days||4 days||5 days||6 days|
|1:1 private lessons||£49||£91||£134||£176||£218||£261|
|Individual Private Group (price per person)||£19||£46||£64||£80||£92||£100|
|BIGGEST savings on Ski & Snowboard Hire with BanskoBlog.com||1 day||2 days||3 days||4 days||5 days||6 days|
FOR LOWEST PRICES BOOK ONLINE
|Skis + Boots + Ski Poles||£10||£20||£28||£37||£46||£50
|Skis + Boots + Ski Poles (Child)||£6||£13||£18||£23||£29||£33|
|Ski + Sticks (Adult- no ski boots)||see||online||form||for||lowest||prices|
|Skis + Sticks (Child – no ski boots)||see||online||form||for||lowest||prices|
|Snowboard + Boots||£13||£25||£37||£47||£60||£64|
|*Clothes (jacket and trousers)||£7||£14||£20||£25||£31||£36|
|* Book by email firstname.lastname@example.org|
|BIGGEST savings on Advanced Ski & Snowboard Hire with BanskoBlog.com||1 day||2 days||3 days||4 days||5 days||6 days|
FOR LOWEST PRICES BOOK ONLINE
|Advanced Skis, Boots, Ski Poles||£15||£32||£45||£57||£64||£73|
|Advanced Skis, Ski Poles (no boots)||£20||£40||£57||£67||£81||£89|
|Advanced Snowboard, Boots||£16||£33||£47||£57||£67||£75|
|Advanced Snowboard (no boots)||£13||£27||£37||£47||£54||£61|
“I wish you a wonderful winter vacation in Bansko” — Lance Nelson, Bansko Blog
Lesson times & booking notes
- For ski & snowboard hire and lessons prices click on booking widget.
- Debit / Credit Card Payment is secure via PayPal in £UK or €EUR (no account needed)
- Male a note of your reference number or show your booking confirmation sent by email immediately after booking.
- Lift passes available for collection at shop the day before hire from 17:45
- Transfer booking process below, pay driver direct.
- Most combinations of hire, private & group lessons, skis, snowboards, helmets, lift passes and transfers.
- Unable to complete the online form? Use chat form bottom right or email: email@example.com for help.
- Subscribe for the 71 page ebook “The Essential Guide to Bansko” (it’s free).
- FAQ’s. For other questions click contact or email me lance @ banskoblog.com
- Click here for the Bansko five star rated iphone, ipad and ipod touch app and Android mobile app for Bansko.
- Always ensure you have comprehensive winter insurance before you travel.
“…skimania were extremely helpful, friendly and patient. Mario, our instructor, was perfect and demonstrated how to get seven non-skiers onto the slopes and confident in less than three days…” Milton (UK)“A great week’s skiing, and good service from BanskoSkiMania, thank you for sorting that all out.Richard Millman (UK)
“… the guys were really nice and charming taking our skis immediately and bringing us all our equipment every morning with a smile” — James Allen (UK)
“Hi Lance, We have recently returned from our holiday and would like to thank you for your help with equipment hire and ski lessons arranged with Ski Mania. George and his team could not have been more helpful or more pleasant which greatly enhanced our holiday experience.. You even managed to arrange a lovely fall of snow just as we arrived. Couldn’t be better! We hope to be able to use your services again next year. Enjoy the rest of the season. Many thanks‚ Eileen C. Kerr (UK)
2016/17 ski season; update
- Another shop just across the road from last year’s shop that’s even closer to the gondola lift.
- The friendly skimania welcome is just the same. Mira, Eli, George, Evtim, Blago, Mitko… improving the service for the coming ski season.
- New stock of 350 rental skis and snowboards, new Salomon and Flow snowboard bindings.
- All new ski and snowboard boots.
- New ladies, men’s and children’s helmets — all colours!
- Over 450 skis and snowboards in stock. You always have a choice.
- Watch video for tips on ski and snowboard hire and instruction in Bansko.
- You Say for customer feedback.
- FAQ’s. Read them, but still not sure and need advice? Just ask in bottom right corner of the screen.
- Interactive prices and booking online BANSKOBLOG Ski Packages (Online bookings only).
All private lessons start at 09:00 an finish at 11:00
- Group lessons start at 11:00 – 13:00 and 14:00 – 16:00
Having been skiing since the age of 5, I’m familiar with the first day hassle; hire, lift pass, ski school and lessons.
The packages here are designed to ensure you can relax and enjoy a smooth start to your Bansko holiday, whilst getting the best value deal available.
Ski school group class sizes are generally under five persons, outside peak holiday periods.
Booking in advance is essential.
Please allow at least three days’ notice before arrival and six days if ordering lift passes.
Why arrive in any ski resort and hire your ski equipment and pay more than you need to?
Prepay assists planning schedules. It saves money. We pass on these savings in the rates we offer, exclusive to Bansko Blog readers.
We enjoy a fine reputation for quality service, small class sizes and reliability.
Click You Say for comments on the ski package service.
We focus on delivering the best value for money in Bansko. Top brand, and mainly new, equipment; always serviced.
Small class sizes, enthusiastic and dedicated instructors as well as conveniently located shops right by the main gondola lift.
Don’t risk the quality of your ski school and ski hire, book online today and arrive knowing you’ll be quickly and expertly fitted with quality equipment.