Bansko App; for all you need to know about Bansko
Since February 2012 The Bansko App has been offering “all you need to know about Bansko”
- transfer booking from €13.95 per person
- live “Q” web cam
- mountain cams
- restaurants, bars and places
- my stats for speed and distance
- snow depth
- piste map
- town map
- live weather
- snow and weather forecast
- business listings
- an interactive map for bars/restaurants/attractions/places
- blog & vlog
- emergency one touch numbers
- photo gallery
and more in its way.
Regular app updates.
Your feedback on the Bansko app is welcome.
Bansko App user reviews
The Bansko App’s popularity is reflected not only in the number of downloads but by 550+ user reviews (90% 5 or 4 star). Here are a few:
The Bansko App has been downloaded by 25,000+ users; you’ll find the blog, lift & piste opening blog, live cams plus a lot more besides. It’s based on what I want to see in a resort app. I hope you find it as useful as I do.
If you do, please take a moment to give it a rating and a review. But if you are unable to give it four or five stars, report the problem and I’ll do my best to fix it.
Why download this app
- Use the App to show you the exact location of all the main places in Bansko.
- Use the App to book the best restaurant table by emailing or calling the venue.
- Use the App to discover new restaurants, bars, and night clubs.
- Use the App for location of ATM’s, pharmacies and medical centres.
- Use the App to measure your ski | boarding distance and speed.
- Use the App to see live lift and piste opening information.
- Use the App for latest offers in town.
- Use the App for a piste map and a town map.
- Use the App to give directions to places.
- Use the App to listen to Bulgaria Now podcasts (news, wine, reviews)
- Use the App to book a private transfer.
- Use the App to book a shuttle transfer from €13.95 per person