- Free WiFi for transfers. Stay connected all the way to Bansko.
- Free large piste map lens cleaner for every person in your group. Never have a wet Bansko map again.
- Pick up afternoon of arrival.
- Free hire equipment storage. Free boot drying.
- Avoid first morning queue for passes (6 day, 9 day and 13 day only)
- Add your requirements, check and then submit. We then send you a payment request for credit/debit card (processed via PayPal).
- Lift passes include mountain insurance. Collect in shop.
- Free overnight storage of all your equipment in the shops – FAQ’s.
- Recommended by hundreds of past clients. You Say.
- Book with complete peace of mind with our 100% happiness guarantee
- Heated boot warming for cosy dry boots the next morning
- Low cost fully insured transport options for up to 40 persons.
- Locations, just 50m from gondola.
- Only book, and pay for, what you need.
Lift pass prices* (pre pay)
Adult: £118 / €148 (6 days); £177 / €223 (9 days); £234 / €294 (13 days)
Child £ 78 / €98 (6 days); £130 / €163 (9 days); £125 / €157 (13 days)
Private transfer prices 2014/15 (save and book as part of your online ski package)
Book early to guarantee availability.
Sofia - Bansko – Sofia All prices are for return journey; 170 km each way
* Car (1-2 persons): £103 (€130 approx)
* Estate Car (2-4 persons) : £109 (€138 approx)
* MPV (4-6 persons): £134 (€170 approx)
* Minibus (4-8 persons): £151 (€190 approx)
* Minibus (9 to 10 persons): £254 (€320 approx)
* Minibus (9 to 15 persons): £285 (€360 approx) on request
Prices are for a private return transfer.
- No waiting for others. Transport direct to your Bansko, Razlog or Dobrinishte hotel.
- No extras for late or early pick up
- Free child seats, specify on the online booking form.
- Allow two hours and forty five minutes for the transfer.
- Thessaloniki transfer available on request or book on Bansko App.
- Book today using the online booking form.
- Pay driver direct (NOTE: if you book a transfer only a 5% upfront payment is required)
|Ski Hire & Ski Lesson 2013/14 online booking. Go to online booking form for best deal.|
|PREPAY OFFER pay by credit/debit card|
|all prices include ski poles|
|Ski helmets: Adults £2.25 per day (Children helmets are free). Free ski | snowboard and boot storage (including your own boots).||Group||lessons||start||at 10:00||and||13:00|
|Ski / Board Lessons: Groups||1 day||2 days||3 days||4 days||5 days||6 days|
|15% Discount on Ski / Snowboard Lessons: Groups with BanskoBlog.com||1 day||2 days||3 days||4 days||5 days||6 days|
|4 Hours BOOK ONLINE||£29||£47||£65||£81||£99||£114|
|2 Hours BOOK ONLINE||£18||£29||£43||£54||£65||£76|
|Ski School: Private Lessons (price per person)||Private||lessons||start||at||09:00|
|2 Hours (130 BGN per day)|
|15% Discount On Ski School: Private Lessons with BanskoBlog.com (up to 2 persons in class) price per person||1 day||2 days||3 days||4 days||5 days||6 days|
|4 Hours BOOK ONLINE||£65||£123||£177||£230||£279||£318|
|2 Hours BOOK ONLINE||£47||£94||£141||£188||£235||£282|
|Skis + Boots + Sticks|
|Skis + Boots + Sticks (Children)|
|Ski + Sticks|
|Skis+ Sticks (Children)|
|Boots + Sticks|
|Snowboard + Boots|
|Clothes (jacket and trousers)|
|15% Discount on Ski / Board Hire with BanskoBlog.com||1 day||2 days||3 days||4 days||5 days||6 days|
|FOR BEST PRICES BOOK ONLINE|
|Skis + Boots + Sticks||£11||£22||£30||£40||£49||£54|
|Skis + Boots + Sticks (Children)||£7||£14||£20||£25||£31||£36|
|Ski + Sticks||£8||£14||£20||£25||£31||£36|
|Skis + Sticks (Children)||£5||£11||£14||£18||£22||£25|
|Boots + Sticks||£5||£11||£14||£18||£22||£25|
|Snowboard + Boots||£14||£27||£40||£51||£64||£69|
|Clothes (jacket and trousers)||£7||£14||£20||£25||£31||£36|
|VIP Equipment (not for beginners)|
|Skis, Boots, Sticks|
|15% Discount On VIP Ski/Board Hire with BanskoBlog.com||1 day||2 days||3 days||4 days||5 days||6 days|
|FOR BEST PRICES BOOK ONLINE|
|Skis, Boots, Sticks||£18||£36||£51||£61||£72||£80|
“I wish you a wonderful winter vacation in Bansko” — Lance Nelson, Bansko Blog
NEW!!! Lesson times update
- For ski & snowboard hire and lessons prices click on booking widget.
- Within 48 hours you receive payment request via PayPal.
- Print out your booking confirmation sent immediately after booking. Take to shop.
- Lift passes available for collection at shop.
- Transfer booking process below (pay driver direct).
- Most combinations of hire, private & group lessons, skis, snowboards, helmets, lift passes and transfers.
- Unable to complete the online form? Email: email@example.com for help.
- Subscribe for the 71 page ebook “The Essential Guide to Bansko” (it’s free).
- FAQ’s. For other questions click contact or email me lance @ banskoblog.com
- Click here for the Bansko five star rated iphone, ipad and ipod touch app and Android mobile app for Bansko.
- Always ensure you have comprehensive winter insurance before you travel.
“…skimania were extremely helpful, friendly and patient. Mario, our instructor, was perfect and demonstrated how to get seven non-skiers onto the slopes and confident in less than three days…” Milton (UK)“A great week’s skiing, and good service from BanskoSkiMania, thank you for sorting that all out.Richard Millman (UK)
“… the guys were really nice and charming taking our skis immediately and bringing us all our equipment every morning with a smile” — James Allen (UK)
“Hi Lance, We have recently returned from our holiday and would like to thank you for your help with equipment hire and ski lessons arranged with Ski Mania. George and his team could not have been more helpful or more pleasant which greatly enhanced our holiday experience.. You even managed to arrange a lovely fall of snow just as we arrived. Couldn’t be better! We hope to be able to use your services again next year. Enjoy the rest of the season. Many thanks‚ Eileen C. Kerr (UK)
2013/14 ski season; update
- The friendly skimania welcome is just the same. George, Evtim, Blago, Mitko… improving the service for the coming ski season.
- New stock of 150 rental skis and snowboards, new Salomon and Flow snowboard bindings.
- All new ski and snowboard boots.
- many new ladies, men’s and children’s helmets — all colours!
- Over 450 skis and snowboards in stock. You always have a choice.
- Watch video for tips on ski and snowboard hire and instruction in Bansko.
- Click You Say for customer feedback.
- FAQ’s. Read them, but still not sure and need advice? Send me your question – contact.
- Interactive prices and booking online BANSKOBLOG Ski Packages (Online bookings only).
More booking info
NEW!!! Lesson times update and until further notice (be sure to subscribe for news).
- All private lessons start at 09:00 (finish at 11:00)
- Group lessons start at 11:00 – 13:00 and 13:30 till 15:30
Having been skiing since the age of 5, I’m familiar with the first day hassle; hire, lift pass, ski school and lessons.
The packages here are designed to ensure you can relax and enjoy a smooth start to your Bansko holiday, whilst getting the best value deal available.
Ski school group class sizes are generally under five persons, outside peak holiday periods.
Booking in advance is essential.
Please allow at least three days’ notice before arrival and six days if ordering lift passes.
Turning up in any ski resort and hiring your gear is fine… but you will pay more than you need.
Prepay assists planning schedules. It saves money and this is passed on in the rates we offer, exclusive to Bansko Blog readers.
We enjoy a fine reputation for quality service, small class sizes and reliability. Click You Say for comments on the ski package service.
We focus on delivering the best value for money in Bansko. Top brand, and mainly new, equipment; always serviced.
Small class sizes, enthusiastic and dedicated instructors as well as conveniently located shops right by the main gondola lift.
Don’t risk the quality of your ski school and ski hire, book online today and arrive knowing you’ll be quickly and expertly fitted with quality equipment.
Not sure what you need? We are here to answer your questions and to ensure that you have the right equipment and instruction for your needs; contact.
100% money back happiness guarantees
If your flight to Bulgaria, and subsequently holiday, is cancelled due to:
- Volcanic ash
- Inclement weather
- Instruction guarantee
Twelve reasons for booking your hire, lessons, lift pass & transfer with Bansko Blog
1. Avoid hassle and be prepared for your first day — ski/board rental + lift pass pick up on arrival in Bansko the day before (if you can). Be ready for your first day on the slopes. Ski shop may open up to 10:00pm, by prior arrangement.
2. Flexibility to upgrade to VIP (twin tip and all mountain) skis and snowboards.
3. Location & convenience — within 50m of the gondola. No more walking with ski gear.
4. Experienced and knowledgeable staff in the business for twelve years.
5. 200 brand new skis and snowboards for 2013/14. 120 new ski / snowboard boots for 2013/14.
6. Snowboards and skis are serviced before you hire them, many are new. Maximum of two seasons old.
7. Peace of mind. English and Russian speaking instructors — properly qualified to teach you, and your children, in Bansko.
9. Free helmet hire for children. New adult helmets for hire. Save by prebooking these too.
10. Transfers from insured drivers, in properly serviced vehicles, with winter tyres.
11. Exclusive offers for Bansko Blog ski package clients only.
12. Free piste map lens wipe for Bansko clients only.
Pay by credit / debit card (via PayPal) or by telephone with your credit or debit card.
Does pre paying for a 6 day lift pass always save money?
Generally yes. There is a risk that adverse weather may prevent skiing on all six days, or indeed you take a day off.
NOTE: All 2013/2014 prepay lift passes include mountain insurance.
Please arrange adequate winter sports cover at the the time of booking.
Location of ski shop
(Address: 115 Pirin Street, Bansko)
It’s on the right just after the main gondola lift traffic lights looking up towards the mountain. You can’t miss it.
GOOGLE map click BanskoSkiMania for location
- Unforeseen circumstances can happen.
- It is highly advisable to buy insurance that covers lift closure and holiday cancellation.
- 6 day and 13 day lift passes purchased here include mountain insurance.
It’s easy to buy a lift pass at gondola station, they take a digital picture. Sometimes there is a queue for lift passes, so if you’re coming for 6 days (or more) then pre paying makes a lot of sense.
Click for more info on Lift Pass Prices. For in resort lift pass purchase purchase lift passes from the gondola lift cash desk at the following times:
- Thursday to Saturday 08:30 to 18:00 and
- Sunday to Wednesday 08:30 until 18:00
If you are buying a one day lift pass for the following day, you can purchase from the gondola kiosk after 16:00. Your card may be recharged for the following day by going on to banskoski.com.
Purchase your lift pass for the following day from MaxSport in the Strazhite hotel or MaxSport (on Cherni Vrah) in Sofia. Any questions? Please click on FAQ’s first. Still have a question then got to the contact form.
More ski / snowboard package testimonials
“I would definitely recommend booking equipment hire and lessons in advance through this site. The price was very cheap and the shop is pretty much next to the gondola and they let you keep your boots for the duration of your hire so you don’t waste time getting ready in the morning. The staff are very helpful (particularly when my girlfriend broke her wrist) and helped my friend re-tighten his bindings on his own board even though he did not hire through them. We ordered group lessons which were very good, we were evenly split according to our skill level and the groups were not large (we pretty much had 2 to an instructor – not sure whether that was luck?!). All in all a great service and a special thanks to Lance who has been very helpful and very quick to respond to any queries.” — Raj (Cheshire, UK)
“Hi Lance, The trip was fantastic and everything went off without a problem. The driver was great and it worked out cheap between three. The ski hire was good too and the guys were really nice and charming taking our skiis immediately and bringing us all our equipment every morning with a smile but the person we most wanted to highlight was the ski instructor mario: he was, by all accounts, a fantastic teacher and also a really nice bloke and Alice was really happy with her lessons. So, thanks for all your help and if you want to know about anything else don’t hesitate to drop me an email.” — James Allen (UK)
“Hi Lance, first of all may I thank you so very much for arranging our lift passes and equipment hire, everything ran smoothly and arriving on 8th March we had an incredible week! Snowing constantly for the first 3/4 days and then glorious sunshine afterwards! I booked through yourself at BanskoBlog.com, no complaints what so ever! Bansko Ski Mania the ski hire company are literally at the bottom of the slopes, friendly staff, excellent well serviced equipment. Lift passes were ready for us when we arrived and we could even pick them up the day before, so no delays on our first day of skiing! Also an excellent saving on the prices we saw in resort! Thank you once again!” — Simon Froggatt (UK)
“Hi Lance, We returned to UK on Boxing day (2010) after a short delay at Sofia. Without exception we all enjoyed a wonderful week of skiing. As beginners, we were able to ski every day as the nursery slope, 1 blue run and the snow road were open for the duration of our visit. Thanks for all your help in getting the lessons and equipment booked. As you said in your blog, George is very helpful and the skimania were extremely helpful, friendly and patient. Mario, our instructor, was perfect and demonstrated how to get seven non-skiers onto the slopes and confident in less than three days. By the third day we were able to ski down the snow road and on the fourth day went down several times on our own. The holiday was perfect and a great start to the Christmas season and we all have great memories of our accomplishments. We are even considering doing the same again next year!! Thanks once again to you and your contacts for giving us such a great experience. All the very best for the rest of the season to your and everyone over there.” — Milton (UK)
For News, Weather, Snow, Lifts, Piste news
“I wish you a wonderful holiday in Bansko” — Lance Nelson, Bansko Blog
- Complete online booking form by clicking on the for ski and snowboard rental, ski and snowboard lessons, lift passes and transfers widget below. FAQ’s.
- We send payment request with 48 hours
- Pay by by credit/debit card (or €euro on request) via PayPal; or call +359 892 348600 with your credit/debit card number.
- NOTE: 6 day lift passes are not the responsibility of skimania but are picked up in the shop for convenience.
NEW!!! Lesson times update for February and First week of March
- All private lessons start at 09:00 (finish at 11:00)
- Group lessons start at 11:00 – 13:00 and 13:30 till 15:30