Leonardo’s has long been a fovourite of mine and none more so than in the summer months. Located and owned by the 5 star hotel, Lucky Bansko, this modern Italian restaurant has a new menu that is both family friendly but also has enough foodie credentials to keep fussy people like me happy all summer.
So that means real mozzarella on my pizza and a good number of lighter fish dishes such as grilled octopus, spaghetti vongole and tuna fish four ways which I reviewed here (click here to read my last review).
Download the Leonardo Summer Menu 2016 EN to whet your appetite.
Full Disclosure: Lucky Bansko and Leonardo’s are sponsors of Bansko Blog, please bear that in mind — however I never recommend anything I do not enjoy and are happy to recommend to friends.
I’ll be back to Leonardo’s soon to bring some video and photos from my meal there.
In the meantime, click here to take a look at the Leonardo website which has details of the Aqua Complex “Leonardo”. There are two outdoor swimming pools; one of them is ideal for children up to six years old and has a water slide. The water is heated and a lifeguard is on duty at all times.
There are comfortable teak wood sun beds and luxury shades. Sitting there with a cocktail or a glass of chilled wine and a snack has got to be one of the best places to be this summer in Bansko.
Aqua Complex Price list
- Entrance for adults: 14 less: price includes the use of sun beds, umbrella, towel and a bottle of mineral water.
- Children above 110cm: 5 less, without the use of a sun bed, umbrella, towel and bottle of water
- Children under 110cm: Free, without the use of a sun bed, umbrella, towel and bottle of water
- VIP tent, for two persons: 28 levs.
- After 4 o’clock there is a 50% discount during week days only.
- Prices include the use of sun beds, umbrella, towel and a bottle of mineral water.
The outdoor swimming pools are working from mid June to the mid September.
The aqua complex is open 7 days in a week from 10.00am till 8.00pm.