Organised by James Hughes, the Road To Nowhere MTB event is set to be more inclusive for all the family than ever before. Additional EU money has been made available. See Trail Systems (trailsystems.org) for this non-profit making group’s goals of encouraging a healthy outdoor lifestyle.
The hard work improving and repairing the routes will assist in promoting Bansko as a credible MTB destination. I know, from my experience, that Bansko has wonderful cross country biking.
24 July 2015 Training day & Registration
Registration from 16:00
- 25lv in advance and on 24th July
- 35lv between 07:30 & 08:30 on 25th July
25 July Race Day 1
09:00 Start from the Gondola Station, Bansko
- Elite Men: 2 laps totaling 60km
- Masters 40+ 2 laps totaling 60km
- Juniors up to 18 plus Male and Female novice riders: 1 lap totaling approx 25km
- Elite Women: 2 laps totaling 60km
- Kids XC Training and family station located at Peshterite
26 July Race Day 2
- Open Class – 1 lap of approx 25km
- Finish Area – Peshterite
- Kids XC Race
- Prize Giving Ceremony & Number raffle for competitors completing both days.
- Routes for both days will be available for download via GPS after 21st July 2015
Prize fund will be supplied by both main and minor sponsors
Be sure to download the Bansko App for the best value transfers ever, from just €13.95 per person per direction. Or book your private transfer on banskoblog.com.