The Bansko gondola lift and all possible other lifts will remain open until 12th April 2015, as per banskoski.com. Ulen say this decision has been helped by the large snowfalls of over 1.5 metres in the main ski domain. Too right; it is wonderful conditions right now.
Read on for my weather forecast…
But will the snow remain?
More snow will fall today and tomorrow 14th March. I expect around another 5cm higher up.
Well impossible to be 100% sure right now. The cloud will clear for Sunday 15th March. Expect mainly clear skies for the whole week commencing the 16th March.
It will be simply amazing.
Save money and book you discounted lift passes, lessons, hire and transfers here on BanskoBlog.com
- Free WiFi for transfers. Stay connected all the way to Bansko.
- Free large piste map lens cloth for every person in your group. Never have a wet Bansko map again.
- Fit your hire equipment on afternoon of arrival.
- Free hire equipment storage. Free boot drying.
- Pick up your lift passes in shop to avoid first morning queue for passes (6 day, 9 day and 13 day only)
- Add your requirements, check and then submit. We then send you a payment request for credit/debit card (processed via PayPal).
- Lift passes include mountain insurance. Collect in shop.
- Free overnight storage of all your equipment in the shops – FAQ’s.
- Recommended by hundreds of past clients. You Say.
- Book with complete peace of mind with our 100% happiness guarantee
- Heated boot warming for cosy dry boots the next morning
- Low cost fully insured transport options for up to 40 persons.
- Location, skimania is just 50m from gondola.
- Only book, and pay for, what you need.
- Unsure on what you should book? Then make use of the free chat advice here on Bansko Blog
Lift pass prices* (pre pay)
Adult: £109 / €149 (6 days);
Child £ 69 / €95 (6 days);
- Complete online booking form by clicking on the for ski and snowboard rental, ski and snowboard lessons, lift passes and transfers widget below. FAQ’s.
- We send payment request with 48 hours
- Pay by by credit/debit card (or €euro on request) via PayPal; or call +359 892 348600 with your credit/debit card number.
- NOTE: 6 day lift passes are not the responsibility of skimania but are picked up in the shop for convenience.
All private lessons start at 09:00 (finish at 11:00)
- Group lessons start at 11:00 – 13:00 and 13:30 till 15:30
Tips of the day
- Do not go off piste.
- Need curry? Snowman indian restaurant at the Dream Hotel is great.
- Sunny’s 87 Gourmet burgers, located opposite Happy End are tasty and good value too.
- Leonardo restaurant by Lucky Bansko
- Monday to Friday Kempinski set evening meal is excellent value.
- Book your Easter break today.