Lift pass prices for 2014/15 ski season which is opening on 13th December 2014 are UPDATE: .
We expect them to be the very similar to last year which are shown below: Yes, they turned out to be very similar to last year. The same! A one day pass 58 leva.
Bansko Blog’s early prebook lift passes, ski hire, lessons and transfers save you money and are live and ready for bookings. Click on the writing below for my form. Mainly new equipment. Small class sizes. Friendly service. Try it and see that you can book only what you need.
Click Here to get your free Bansko App
These Lift Pass Prices were 2014/15.
We expect 2014/15 pay in resort prices to be similar.
|DRAG LIFT NEXT TO GONDOLA||10||10||10|
|HALF DAY AFTER 12.30||48||43||34|
|BANSKO TWENTY CARD||800||750||700|
|BANSKO PREMIUM CARD (VIP Q)||1500||1400||1300|
- The prices are in BGN and include VAT
- season: 2014 – 2015: from now until
06.04.2014Await confirmation + snow
- Student card used upon presentation of a valid student ID and certified
- Student card used upon presentation of a valid student card and credited
- Children card use children under 12 years (3 yrs and under travel on gondola for free)
- Twenty-map Bansko is valid for 20 days by choice within the season 2013-2014 years / not necessarily consecutive days / Bansko premium card is valid for 40 days by choice within the season 2013-2014 years
- Validity of the card and Premium Twenty starts after the first pass through the reader in a ski centre.
- In case of a map of all days during the current season, the rest are not transferred to the next season, and are not compensated financially.
- Premium Bansko (40 days skiing), Bansko Twenty (20 days skiing), ticket booth / return / Tow lift tickets for “Home Station” are not subject to reduction.
- Only the premium card may give you access to the fast (VIP) lanes of the gondola.
- Deposit for chip card: 5 lev.
- The price of the card is included mountain insurance.
- The operator of the resort reserves the right to change the date for the beginning and end of the season depending on weather conditions and snow.
click Ski Packages for 2014/15 season.
Save on prebook lift passes.
Six, nine and thirteen day discounted lift pass are available to pre book.
All passes are delivered to our hire shop, skimania, just by the gondola.
Avoid the queue… and grab a free piste lens cloth (worth €5)!
click Ski Packages
for more on 2015 lift passes, ski hire, ski school and transfers. Or just go to contact form and send your enquiry.
Tips for buying lift pass tickets in the resort
Go to the gondola lift KIOSK. Open Thursday to Saturday between 08:30 and 23:00 (well, we await info on this point) and Sunday to Wednesday 08:30 to 16:30.
If your pass is for more than a day, then you’ll need everyone in your group to be there. They take a digital photo taken at booth. You can buy your pass anytime the previous day to be valid for the next day.
Purchase full travel insurance before travelling to Bansko. Checking the small print is essential.
Prepay lift passes and ski hire
The prepay deal is right here with BanskoBlog.com. With an ice cool booking discount off in resort ski /board hire, its time to book online. Choose the exact days you want to ski and snowboard.
Discounted lift passes delivered to shop (6 days, 9 days and 13 days only).
The legendary warm welcome, small class sizes, professional instruction… this ski and snowboard school is recommended by many. Located in a new shop just 50m from the main gondola lift. For 2014 almost all the huge stock of 500+ skis, snowboards and boots are new.
A new stock of helmets to hire too — all bookable on the ski packages widget on this page, or in various places on this site. Bansko Blog discount applies for all ski hire and lessons.
Leave your skis snowboards and boots at the ski hire shops at the end of your day on the slopes.
Free service of skis between rental, including sharp edges and hot waxing.
Click ski packages for more on the “Happiness Guarantee”.
This amazing deal is only at prepaid price.
|1 BGN = 0.51 EUR|
|1 BGN = 0.37 GBP|
|1 BGN = 0.74 USD|
Value For Money
Survey after survey puts Bansko at the top of the charts for the cheapest/best value skiing in Europe. For 2015 we have even more bars and restaurants — click here for more info.
The season pass gives 40 days use, maximum, per year.
There’s great wine in the supermarkets, including the Carrefour in Bansko Mall and the Winter Supermarket. Craft beer and cider is available in many venues around Bansko.
If you like this post, then please share it using the buttons below. Your comments are welcome.
Finally, do please comment. Be aware the gondola queues happen at peak times.
Watch the mountain cams including the live streaming Q cam both here and on your mobile device.
The Bansko App for iOS (Apple and Android) has live cams, weather forecast, piste map, town map, videos, blogs, podcasts, bars & restaurants listings, hotel listings and much more.
This season “My Stats” (iOS only) ski speed is the fun way to compare and share you Bansko ski and snowboarding statistics.
Download today, it’s free.
Looking at these will help you choose the best time to go for the gondola and get up the mountain.