Bansko lift pass prices 2014 are here.
There is a 5lv deposit charged, which is refunded simply by going to one of the machines opposite the cash desk when you are finished with your card.
Lift Pass Prices valid from 20th December 2013
|NEW! ROPE LIFT BY THE GONDOLA – 1 DAY||10||10||10||10|
|HALF / AFTER 12.30 /||48||43||43||34|
|KABINA / RETURN /||28||25||25||20|
|BANSKO PREMIUM CARD||1500||1400||1400||1300|
- The prices are in BGN and VAT incl. VAT
- season: 2013 – 2014: from 30.11.2013 until 04.06.2014, the
- Student card used upon presentation of a valid student ID and certified
- Student card used upon presentation of a valid student card and credited
- Children card use children under 12 years inclusive.
- Twenty-map Bansko is valid for 20 days by choice within the season 2013-2014 years / not necessarily consecutive days / Bansko premium card is valid for 40 days by choice within the season 2013-2014.
- Validity of the card and Premium Twenty starts after the first pass through the reader in a ski centre..
- In case of a not all days utilised during the current season, the rest are not transferred to the next season, and are not compensated financially.
- Premium Card Bansko & Bansko Twenty, ticket booth / return / Tow lift tickets for “Home Station” is not subject to reduction.
- Bansko provides premium card holders may use the fast lanes of the gondola.
- Deposit for chip card: 5 lev.
- The price of the card is included mountain insurance.
- The operator of the resort reserves the right to change the date for the beginning and end of the season depending on weather conditions and snow.
All passes are delivered to our hire shop, SkiMania, just by the gondola — right by the web cam.
Avoid the lift pass queue.
click Ski Packages
Ski season is starting
With all the new snow making going on right now, the expectation is for a few runs to be open from the 1st December. Watch out for my video blog later this week.
Download the Bansko App for more on what’s happening in Bansko this 2013/14 ski season and for all the events, news, blog, ski speed, and much more.
Tips for buying lift pass tickets in the resort
Go to the gondola lift KIOSK. Open Thursday to Saturday between 08:30 and 23:00 (well, we await info on this point) and Sunday to Wednesday 08:30 to 16:30.
If your pass is for more than a day, then you’ll need everyone in your group to be there. They take a digital photo taken at booth. You can buy your pass anytime the previous day to be valid for the next day.
Purchase full travel insurance before travelling to Bansko. Checking the small print is essential.
Prepay lift passes and ski hire
The prepay deal is right here with BanskoBlog.com. With an ice cool early booking discount off in resort ski /board hire, its time to book onlne.
Pay in UK Pounds or EUROS or $US with credit/debit card via secure PayPal. If you prefer we can take your number over the phone just complete the online booking form and add in comments call me xxx and a time and we’ll do the rest.
As always, I work with SkiMania in Bansko. The legendary warm welcome, small class sizes, professional instruction… this ski and snowboard school is recommended by many. Three shops, located just 50m from the main gondola lift. For 2014 all new skis, snowboards and boots are new. A new stock of helmets to hire too — all bookable on the ski packages widget below.
Bansko Blog discount applies for all ski hire and lessons.
Leave your skis snowboards and boots at the ski hire shops at the end of your day on the slopes.
New equipment for the 2013/14 season, a few skis/boards are just one season old.
Free service of skis between rental, including sharp edges and hot waxing. Guaranteed instruction. Click ski packages for more on the “Happiness Guarantee”.
This deal is only at prepaid price.
|1 BGN = 0.51 EUR|
|1 BGN = 0.37 GBP|
|1 BGN = 0.74 USD|
Value For Money? Survey after survey puts Bansko at the top of the charts for the cheapest/best value skiing in Europe. 2014 we have even more bars and restaurants — more on this soon. The season pass is not good value for money.
There’s great wine in the supermarkets, including the new Carrefour in Bansko Mall. British beer and cider is available in over ten Bansko venues.
If you like this post, then please share it using the buttons below. Your comments are welcome.
Finally, do please comment. Be aware the gondola queues happen at peak times.
Watch the mountain cams including the live streaming Q cam both here and on your mobile device.
The Bansko App for iOS (Apple and Android) has weather forecast, videos, blogs, bars & restaurants.
This season “My Stats” ski speed and “Friends” and easy way to fine your family and friends around the resort
Download today, it’s free.
Looking at these will help you choose the best time to go for the gondola and get up the mountain.